Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Swimming Pool by Caitlin


On the weekends me and my Mum Jemma went to the Panmure YMCA pools we went to the inside pools because the outdoor pools weren’t open. My mum didn’t go swimming because she didn’t feel like it. I went for a swim though. The water was warm I didn’t want to get out of the pool. I went to the toilets to get dressed into my togs. I ran out of the toilets and jumped into the pool I felt the water hit my skin.



I stayed in the little kids pool for a while then I said to myself “I think I might go into the big pool because I can touch the bottom of the pool”. In the bigger pool it was a lot warmer and deeper. I went right down to the deep end I had to tippy toe my head was just above the water. I went for a really long swim I did backflips, front flips and handstands. 

I was going to bring my goggles but then I couldn’t find it. My mum said “It was time to go” but I asked if we could stay for 10 more minutes she agreed so I swam as fast as I could. I jumped out of the pool and got dressed. My mum bought me some chips because I felt hungry. When I arrived home dinner was ready. After we finished eating we decided to go to the night markets.

THE END

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.