Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

My time at the movies



The Movies
Today I went to the movies with my Nan and Mya Sister we went to watch Planes. The movie is about Dusty the Crophopper he really wanted to race in the Wings around the Globe race but he was afraid of heights. With the help of Skipper he overcomes his fear and comes 1st in the race. My favourite planes are Ishani the Indian plane, Rochelle the Australian plane, Dusty Crophopper, Chupacabra the Mexican plane and Bulldog the British Plane. I really enjoyed the movie if I had to rate it I would give it a 10/10.


                                         
   



1 comments:

Lavinia said...

Hey Caitlin,
I liked how you explained which you r favourite planes are. I hope I get to watch it sounds really cool.
Keep up the great blogging.

Kind Regards
Lavinia:)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.