Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Touch Rugby








Today we had touch rugby with Trevor. Today we were split into 4 teams. There were 2 boy teams and 2 girl teams. My teams name was called New South because our favourite rugby league team. In my team there were Angel, Samantha, Lavinia, June, Lani and myself. I think that we worked really hard and we ended up winning the score was 2-0. My team made up a plan so we could trick the other team. Our teams plan was who ever had the ball would run with someone and then they would X shape figure. Me and Samantha tried to do it and it worked. We tried the last score just before our game finished. My favourite part of the game was how everyone worked together and we had a really fun game. I would like to say thank you to Trevor for teaching us all these skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.