Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

My art reflection by Caitlin

Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting


 1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes because it looks very nice now that I am finished

 2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
Ruling the grid

 3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
 Painting was a little bit hard because it went out of the lines when I was painting

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Miss Paton helped me alot

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
Taking my time with the painting

 6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
Drawing the shapes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.